Zang TKD offers classes for all ages and abilities. Click below to learn more:
Classes are held from 4:30 to 8:00 PM on weekdays, and from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturdays. Currently, in order to manage class size, all classes are by registration only. Please join our mailing list so you can receive our weekly schedule and signup links.
Covid-19 Class Information
The class schedule is subject to change, based on state guidelines related to Covid-19 safety precautions. We take our students’ (and their families) health seriously and take the following actions to protect them:
- Class sizes are limited. Students must register in advance to attend class. The class schedule and registration link is emailed weekly.
- Masks are mandatory for anyone entering the school.
- Each student must sanitize their hands before and after class.
- Social distancing is enforced during classes.
- No sparring or contact between students during class.
- Floor mats and equipment are sanitized after every class.
Virtual classes are available via Zoom, as well as online participation for select in-person classes. Classes are generally held between 6:00 – 8:00 PM on weekdays and 10:00 AM on Saturdays. The Zoom class schedule is emailed to all students weekly. Please note that this schedule is also subject to change.
We look forward to full, in-person participation as soon as it is safe to do so. In the meantime, we encourage all students to keep up their training at home, and to take advantage of our online resources to stay sharp.